Wednesday 29 January 2014

Who's excited?

Sale-A-Bration and a brand new Occasions Catalogue kicked off yesterday, there's so many things I love in them both I'm having trouble decided what to get! Sale-A-Bration runs until March 31, and the new Occasions Catalogue runs until June 30. Check them out online here and here or if you're in Australia and don't have a demonstrator leave me a comment and I'll organise to pop them in the post to you so you can flick through them yourself and see if you have the same problem I do. I personally prefer to have a hard copy of a catalogue in my hands to looking at them online, but that still hasn't made it any easier for me too choose what to get, they're all so gorgeous. They variety in the new product suites is great, there's something there for everyone's different tastes, and the examples are all stunning! See for yourself.
Sale-A-Bration is an awesome promotion to be involved with. If your a customer you get a free item of your choice with every $90.00 of product you purchase. As a hostess, you can earn an extra $50.00 in hostess dollars if you hold a party with sales over $600.00. And if you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration you'll receive $255.00 of product in your start up kit for only $169.00 Everyone wins! Again, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Here's a card I made using the Decorative Dots embossing folder that you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration.





I'm loving Coastal Cabana right now, what is your favourite Stampin' Up! colour?
Well I'm off to look over the new catties again and try to finally decide what I'm going to get now, and what I may just get a little later. This could take a while!

Cheers
Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment