Saturday 18 January 2014

Top Note Die Box

Hi guys, I've been busy crafting away the past couple of days as it's just been too hot to do much else! It's been over 40 degrees for 4 days in a row here in North East Victoria. Here's a look at one of the things I've made.


I made this to be part of my mother-in-law's birthday present, she always complains about money being spent on her for her birthday or Christmas or Mother's Day, so I always try to make something and just get her something small to go with it as I figure it's her birthday, she may not want money spent on her but there's no way I wouldn't give her something gorgeous.


Inside I've put some new Cadbury Crispello chocolates. I've also made a note card set to go with this, I'll show you that shortly. Products used in this box include the awesome Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Top Note Bigz Die, Backyard Basics die and stamp set, Fun Flowers Bigz L die, Banner Greetings stamp set (hostess set), Simply Pressed Clay, Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Mold, Pool Party Cordination Cardstock, Wisper White Cardstock, Pool Party Classic Ink Pad, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimentionals, Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sanding Block, Stampin' Trimmer and Crystal Effects.


I'm not sure if you can see it, but I used the Crystal Effects on the shaded edges of the butterfly wings, trust me it looks cool in person. I hope my MIL likes it, now I just need to make a matching card to go with it now. If you want to purchase any of the products used in this, you can buy them online in my store here or simply comment below your interest and I'll get in touch. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Cheers
Ange




No comments:

Post a Comment