Monday 27 January 2014

Thank Heaven For Little Girls

Hi guys, how are you? We've been celebrating Australia Day here and a long weekend usually offers a chance to craft, and I used that chance to create a double page layout of my niece Trinity.



I took these photos when my brother and his family were visiting from Western Australia in September last year, I'm glad I waited to scrap them until now as they go so nicely with the few Sale-A-Bration free products I've already earned before it starts tomorrow (the joys of being a demonstrator).





Products used to create these two pages include 2013-2015 In Color 12x12 CardstockWhisper White A4 CardstockCuddles & Kisses Stamp Set, Backyard Basics BundleHello, Lovely Stamp Set, A Fitting Occasion Stamp SetPetal Parade Stamp Set (SAB)Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB)Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB)Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' PadCrisp Cantaloupe Classic Stampin' PadSahara Sand Classic Stampin' PadDecorative Label PunchFancy Fan Embossing FolderPetals-A-Plenty Embossing FolderTea Lace Paper DoiliesTag A Bag Gift Bag, Aqua PainterBig Shot Die Cutting MachineStampin' Trimmer and Adhesives. Remember that all these and much more can be found at my online store by clicking on any of the above links or you can email me at stampinange@gmail.com to place an order or find answers to any questions you have about Stampin' Up! products or promotions.

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to leave me a comment on this or any of my posts and let me know what you think of my blog! Happy cyber travels,

Cheers,
Ange


No comments:

Post a Comment