Thursday 3 April 2014

Weely Deals For April

Hi guys, sorry I've been MIA for a couple of weeks, I've been busy helping my upline with her swaps for convention as I won't be able to attend. I've also just completed putting together my Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath Kit so I'll post about that shortly, I'm really happy with how it turned out.

But back to today's quick post. I wanted to let you all know about the new Weekly Deals that Stampin' Up! are offering throughout April here in Australia.


Starting this week Stampin' Up! is offering Weekly Deals. These deals will be available from each Wednesday at 9 am through to the following Tuesday. There will be several products at discounted prices as well as a discounted digital download for My Digital Studio users. To check out this weeks specials that started yesterday, follow the link here and if there's anything you want to buy you can do so on line, message me here in the comments section or send me an email to stampinange@gmail.com. 

Stampin' Up! has decided to keep us all in suspense, as demonstrators won't find out what's in the weekly deals until they go live each week, so if you check the website each Wednesday you might beat me to them! 

Happy crafting everyone,

Cheers
Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment