Wednesday 30 April 2014

Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge (CPC34)

Hi guys, I hope you've all had a lovely Easter and Anzac weekends. I was able to catch up with some family that I hadn't seen since Christmas, one of the things I love most about Easter. That and the excuse to have chocolate play a leading roll in breakfast! Chocolate hot cross buns, yum, need I say more?

Today I've got another entry in Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards. If you've yet to check them out I strongly suggest you do. Their site houses an amazingly talented bunch of stampers. Their sketch this month was great to work with.


And here's what I came up with. I rotated the sketch to accommodate my sentiment, but other than that stuck pretty close to the sketch.




I'm really happy with the end result, I can't believe it's taken my two months to use my first piece of the Watercolour Wonder DSP, it's very beautiful paper. (I'm sure it will be making another appearance here soon.) I used another piece to create the envelope using the awesome Envelope Punch Board, together I think they look fab.


Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog, I hope you find something to inspire you to get your craft on. Until next time, happy crafting everyone!

Cheers,
Ange

1 comment:

  1. Love your mother's day card. Thanks for playing along this month.

    ReplyDelete