Monday 3 March 2014

Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge (CPC33)

Hi Guys! Today I've got a card to share with you that I've created to enter in Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge, simply follow the link to find out more about this challenge.

I have an Aunt whose birthday is next month and think this will be the perfect card to give to her.



If you check out the original sketch here, you'll see I've changed it up a little by turning it on to it's side. Other than that I've stayed pretty close to the sketch. I'm happy with how it turned out. 


Now I'm off to create some scrapbook layouts to share with you all tomorrow to get into the spirit of International Scrapbooking Day. Well one of them anyway. After stumbling across something on line stating tomorrow was ISD I "googled" International Scrapbooking Day 2014 and found two different dates, tomorrow the 4th of March and also the 3rd of May. I've participated in ISD before in May, so feel that is the more legit date, but I've decided I'm just going to celebrate it twice this year. Because honestly, is one day enough to recognise our scrapbooking efforts and endeavours? I don't think so. So join me tomorrow and again in May and celebrate International Scrapbooking Day twice! 

Happy crafting everyone!

Cheers
Ange

6 comments:

  1. I have to have that Hardwood Background stamp now! Your card is stunning and one that I just have to duplicate!! Thank you so much for sharing and for joining the Creating Pretty Cards challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jacque, believe me you won't regret getting it! I showcased this stamp in my ESAD Blog Hop post if you need any more convincing check it out :)

      Delete
  2. Don't you just love the Hardwood Background! Great card. Thanks for sharing & playing along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy, I agree it really is a lovely stamp, I think I might nearly end up using it as much as I use Gorgeous Grunge, which is a lot! :)

      Delete
  3. I never get tired of the Apothecary stamp set and it looks so good with the Hardwood Background. I especially like the white wash look. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judi, I often get carried away focusing on using new product so like to pair new stamps with older stamps from time to time and think I'll be using this pairing again.

      Delete