Monday 24 February 2014

Anniversary Card

 Hi guys! Just a short post today, I just couldn't wait to share this card. I made it with the inked watercolour background I showed you how to make last time. I'm sure you haven't had time to try this technique yet, but when you have a moment you really should give it a go. I'd love to hear what you think of this technique and would absolutely love to see how your creations turn out!

My husband and I will be celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary this Sunday, so I turned that background and inked ribbon into an anniversary card for him.


 I'm incredibly happy with the resulting card, I think it looks really pretty, but feel that the black matting and blue and purple colour scheme make it masculine enough to be given to my husband.



 What do you think? Would you feel confident labelling this a masculine card? Please leave me a comment below, I love hearing from you guys!


Punches used in this are Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Small Heart Punch and the two little hearts are from the Owl Builder Punch. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and I've stamped it using StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad. I used Basic Black A4 Card Stock, Silver Glimmer Paper and half a doily from a packet of Tea Lace Paper Doilies along with Stampin' Dimentionals and Snail Adhesive. All these items and much more are available in my on line store, simply click on the Shop Now button  in the top left hand corner of this page if there's anything you need! Best of all, it will be shipped directly to you, how convenient is that?

Until next time, keep safe and happy crafting everyone!

Cheers
Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment